CHESTER HAS MOVED!: Check this out

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Check this out

Video footage of the training of Iraqi forces prior to the Fallujah battle. The whole page may be worth bookmarking. I can't get the video to work though. Check it out and see what you can make of it. UPDATE: An Alert Reader sends me this report: 1. DVIDS video worked ok. 2. Must 1st register & get confirming email back. 3. After that (<5 mins), logged on to site. Everything worked fine. 4. Am using old Pentium 450 mHz with Win 98 on fiber optic ISP connection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I could watch the video (the Fallujah B-Roll) I'm no expert, but the training looked more like a mixture of the weapons training I got back in the Air National Guard, and training these guys so they can switch over to the insurgents. Not very impressive.

http://coonassintexas.blogspot.com/

November 11, 2004 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise