CHESTER HAS MOVED!: Notes and Thanks

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Notes and Thanks

-China will have to wait until later; Iran and Iraq will take priority for now. -I am backed up on responding to reader email (and posting a few things I promised readers I would post), but don't despair. I answer every email I get, slow though I may be. -Thanks for making The Adventures of Chester the 31st most visited blog in the blogosphere, as of this writing. For one month old, that is not too shabby. I'm sure the averages will drop, but as I wrote earlier, you keep reading, I'll keep blogging. I'll also aggressively improve the content, the template features, and the management of the site. Please continue to refer your friends! UPDATE: Also, don't forget that for every purchase you make through the Amazon portal on the sidebar, whether of books or other products, The Adventures of Chester receives a small fee. This is one more way you can support this site and I thank those of you who have taken advantage of this program.

2 Comments:

Blogger Froggy said...

Easy Chester. The blogosphere is fickle and your numbers will drop once another news story hits. Since you are a new guy to the blogosphere you might want to tone down the pimping of your ads. It's a little untoward. Anyway, keep up the good work and don't let it go to your head. Froggy

November 17, 2004 at 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in any thoughts related to how China's deal with Iran for oil will impact US involvement...

November 17, 2004 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise