CHESTER HAS MOVED!: Request for Reader Feedback

Friday, November 12, 2004

Request for Reader Feedback

For the next half hour I will be answering reader email from earlier in the week. I welcome reader email and will answer every one I get. Please provide me your thoughts on the content of this site, its layout, or other topics you would like me to cover. UPDATE: We will talk about Iran on this site soon. I have also received the new Atlantic and will read it over the weekend. My first reaction is that anyone (James Fallows in this case) who says, as the cover does, that "Military strikes would invite disaster" is just silly. Military strikes always invite disaster. That's why you have to win. Ido like the Atlantic though, because it has articles by Mark Steyn, Robert Kaplan, and Chris Hitchens, three of my favorites.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chester,

Thanks for your coverage so far. I hope you'll get around to the Iran topic you mentioned a few days back -- I'm interested in what someone with a clue might make of those articles in the last Atlantic, particularly the "we have no acceptable military options" one.

November 12, 2004 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the Iran issue, the archive of Michael Ledeen articles on NRO will be a fruitful source of material.

November 12, 2004 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame that Michael Kelly of the Atlantic died during early April 2003 in a Humvee accident, covering the Iraq war.

November 12, 2004 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise