CHESTER HAS MOVED!: Text size

Monday, November 08, 2004

Text size

Many alert readers have commented or emailed re: how to increase text size. I am holding off on this until I go silent later tonight, at which point I will attempt to switch to a template for the blog that is much easier on the eyes. In the meantime, follow this advice: "The individual can change on-screen text size in IE by clicking on "View" at the top of the screen and then "text-size" (WIN 98 - probably similar in other versions.)" It worked for me and I have an iMac and am using Safari.

3 Comments:

Blogger msdew said...

To expand directions on increasing text size... In Netscape, Mozilla, and Foxfire the text size can also be increased either under the view menu or by pressing CTRL-+ (conversely CTRL-- will decrease the font size).

November 8, 2004 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

Hit 'CTRL' and the actual + sign over on the numeric keyboard (way over on the right of your keyboard). Minus makes it smaller....

November 8, 2004 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Kacie said...

It's good you use a Mac. I don't think I could listen to strategic advice from someone using Windows. :P

November 9, 2004 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise