CHESTER HAS MOVED!: A new blog to watch? The Becker-Posner Blog

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A new blog to watch? The Becker-Posner Blog

The Becker-Posner Blog: " Becker is a Nobel-prize-winning economist who in addition to scholarly publications on a wide range of economic issues including education, discrimination, labor, the family, crime, addiction, and immigration, for many years wrote a monthly column for Business Week. Posner is a federal circuit judge and also a writer of books and articles in a variety of fields, including antitrust, intellectual property, and other fields in which economics is applied to law, but also topical fields such as impeachment, contested elections, and national-security issues. "

4 Comments:

Blogger Wittysexkitten said...

A funny little exchange about that blog yesterday on my friend's blog...

http://www.jewishbuddha.org/

:-)

December 9, 2004 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger USMC_Vet said...

You are right. That's a great blog.

Thanks for the ref.

December 9, 2004 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Wittysexkitten said...

Hmmm USMC Vet none of the blogs linked from your profile seem to work? Am I just a crazy newbie who doesn't know jack shit or are they under construction.

And I am such a newbie-I still can't figure out how to post a link in a comment-in my own blog it took me a 1/2 an hour to remove a picture...be patient with me ;-)

December 9, 2004 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Interad said...

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowhistory of north korea. You better check it out some time.

October 29, 2005 at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise