CHESTER HAS MOVED!: A new blog to watch? The Becker-Posner Blog

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A new blog to watch? The Becker-Posner Blog

The Becker-Posner Blog: " Becker is a Nobel-prize-winning economist who in addition to scholarly publications on a wide range of economic issues including education, discrimination, labor, the family, crime, addiction, and immigration, for many years wrote a monthly column for Business Week. Posner is a federal circuit judge and also a writer of books and articles in a variety of fields, including antitrust, intellectual property, and other fields in which economics is applied to law, but also topical fields such as impeachment, contested elections, and national-security issues. "

2 Comments:

Blogger Wittysexkitten said...

A funny little exchange about that blog yesterday on my friend's blog...

http://www.jewishbuddha.org/

:-)

December 9, 2004 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Wittysexkitten said...

Hmmm USMC Vet none of the blogs linked from your profile seem to work? Am I just a crazy newbie who doesn't know jack shit or are they under construction.

And I am such a newbie-I still can't figure out how to post a link in a comment-in my own blog it took me a 1/2 an hour to remove a picture...be patient with me ;-)

December 9, 2004 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise